Dear Soon-To-Be Awesome Guitarist,
- Has playing the guitar been a lifelong dream of yours, but it feels daunting, confusing, or even frustrating? Has your guitar been collecting dust?
- Do you wish you could quickly conquer the basic techniques like scales and picking, and start having FUN playing melodic leads and smokin' solos?
- Are you confused about what you need to learn, in what order, to make playing lead guitar easy?
- What if you had a great teacher guide you step-by-step with proven shortcuts (that have been effective for thousands of students), for playing great guitar in record time?
Well if this sounds like something you're interested in, keep reading because this letter will be the most important thing you read today, maybe the most important thing you read EVER. That's because I'm about to show you how you can fast-track your learning curve in record time.
Let me tell you a story about a guy named Bob
and his musical journey to fulfilling his dream of
becoming a good guitarist... It's important because
his story is one I've seen over and over.
Bob grew up in the 70's, listening to Skynyrd, Clapton, The Beatles, Zeppelin and Hendrix.
Those were the guys that blew his mind years ago... and still do.
Now in his 50's, Bob's nearing retirement. Finally, with the kids out of the house, and a career that's lasted some decades... he's got the cash to buy himself a guitar and a little bit of time to himself to pick up a hobby and play.
So he buys himself a brand new Fender electric guitar, and an instructional guitar songbook with it... so he can play some of his favorite songs from the 60's and 70's.
But learning ain't as easy as it used to be.
A couple of weeks go by and Bob's been struggling to grasp even the basics. Even the "easy" licks seem hard. "Ya can't teach an old dog new tricks" he tells himself.
A few months later and Bob's Fender Strat has been sitting in the corner collecting dust. But he's still got hope. Everytime he looks at his guitar he wishes he could play it. It would make him feel so good to play a couple of licks, or jam out at an open mic night.
Then one day, as Bob is online, he stumbles upon a website that helps people play guitar...
Bob starts getting guitar lessons in his email inbox, and for the first time he starts to play cohesively on the guitar.
Some of the lessons were too "fast" and advanced for him, but a couple of them got him playing a note or two that actually sounded like real music. Maybe it didn't sound amazing, but something was happening...
For the last few weeks Bob's been watching lessons, leaving comments and asking for easier material to help him improvise... develop a better vibrato, and master picking and other lead guitar techniques.
Well here at Guitar Control, we received Bob's feedback, and we realized a ton of people want a course that would help with the basics and a little bit more (even for an absolute novice), and do it in record time.
You Asked... We Listened! Finally...
Introducing: Zero To Hero In 10 Days.
Yes. "Zero to Hero in 10 Days."
That's the name of our newest guitar instructional course. And perhaps the most important one we've released yet.
When we received hundreds of comments that asked for slower paced, easier and simpler guitar lessons on the fundamentals...
We realized we had yet to create our most important instructional series ever: The one that takes beginners, that have dabbled with the guitar, and turns them into great sounding guitarists... that can play any solo they want to learn on their own, without a teacher... and in record time.
Imagine hearing a song on the radio... and be able to figure out how to play it on your own in just a couple of minutes.
This course is perfect for beginners, and especially for guitarists that have had a guitar for a while, dabbled with it, but haven't gotten to the level they've always aspired to.
Forget expensive private guitar lessons... end your search online for tabs and quick lessons.
We've put all the basics and fundamentals of playing awesome sounding electric guitar all in one course to get you up and running in just 10 days.
Lacking Motivation And Inspiration To Play?
Zero To Hero Crushes Your Confusion, And Puts You
On The Fast Track To Playing The Core Guitar
Techniques With Ease.
- Master the Building Blocks of Lead Guitar. Getting your basic pentatonic scales down is the most important thing to get started playing lead. With these simple patterns under your fingers, you'll be able to easily play endless licks and melodies on the guitar.
- Solos from the Masters. Play some simple, soulful leads from the greats like Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, George Harrisson, David Gilmour, and more. Copying the masters is one of the fastest shortcuts possible.
- Bending and Vibratro. It's all about bending and shaking those notes so they come to life. Ever wonder how a great guitarist can take a couple of notes and make it sound like a million bucks? This is how. Every great guitarist has a mean vibrato and you'll have one too with the techniques you'll discover in Zero To Hero.
- Fretboard Freedom. Most intermediate players get stuck in boxes and patterns. In this course, you'll discover a simple method for being able to play across the entire neck.
- "Advanced" Techniques. From rakes, to arpeggios, to 2-handed tapping, Mike covers just about every essential guitar technique you'll need to know. Sometimes these are considered 'advanced', but Mike brings everything down to earth and makes it so darn simple.
- Scales, Modes, and Music Theory. If you want to know which chord goes with which riff in which key, or what scale gives you the right effect, or how it all fits together, look no further.
By the end of these 3 fun hours of Zero To Hero... you'll be a way better guitar player guaranteed... even if you totally suck today.
Is it Possible to Make More Progress In The Next 10 Days Versus The Entire Time You've Owned Your Guitar?
If you've played guitar for years already, then that probably sounds crazy.
However, Mike's system has been battle-tested and has been proven effective for literally thousands of students who've gone through his programs at the Vancouver Guitar school.
And for the first time ever, we've captured his teaching magic on beautiful high-def DVDs. So, I seriously would not be surprised if you double or triple your skills in a very short term using these DVDs.
So, why is this system so darn effective?
This course makes great use of what I call "song based learning", which simply means that you're learning key techniques WHILE you're learning great songs at the same time.
As someone who's been in the guitar teaching profession for a long time, I can tell you that when we've broken down songs, piece by piece, and taught them step-by-step, our students upgraded their skills significantly faster than when we taught them one trick at a time.
The second big reason:
You get taught by an incredible teacher that makes playing the guitar fun and simple.
Mike is a really gifted teacher because he's able to take a complicated subject like playing guitar, and verbalize his instructions in an easy, simple and step-by-step format that's fun to follow along with, and easy to understand.
This is a really rare ability to find in a teacher. (Which is why I got Mike to create this course.)
Most teachers overcomplicate things. Mike shows you how to play every song, technique and how to put it all together in a crystal clear way.
Who Is Mike And Why Is He Really Qualified To Teach You
Rock Solid Guitar Skills In Record Time?
Mike Baelde has been playing guitar since the age of 9. He received his degree in music performance from the Berklee music College and won the Fred Sherratt Award distinguishing him as a top Canadian scholar. He is the head instructor for the Vancouver Guitar School, tours extensively in Canada, and has a worldwide following of students.
Here's what Mike's got to say on the subject of teaching and learning guitar:
"My philosophy on music and teaching is simple. The better you get, the more rewarding music becomes. A good teacher will simple guide a student to that point where they want to play and practice, by using a process that keeps the student having fun and engaged throughout.
There is no greater joy for me than when I see my students accomplishing their musical goals, so I've made it my main focus to help people succeed on the guitar. There is something here for everyone. No matter what your level, it is my guarantee that you will emerge a better guitarist after completing this series."
Fire up your chops instantly like a steaming hot cup
of coffee right down the gullet.
- Seize control with 9 quick-fire licks that gets your skills sizzling from day one.
- Get it DEEP in your bones. What if your FINGERS could automatically understand the language of lead guitar? They will... and by the end of this video you'll be able to learn any solo you want BY YOURSELF.
- Save yourself years of wasted time. Discover all the techniques you'll ever need as a lead guitarist. You could spend decades doing the dance of delusion in the land of confusion, or you can conquer it in 10 days with this course.
- Achieve the dream... and develop your own unique "voice" as a musician by utilizing these powerful improvisation concepts. They really get the licks into your playing.
- Forget complicated learning methods. Mike is gonna show you all the key tricks like hammer-ons, pull-offs, trills, and more. The best part is you can learn it in a single lesson.
- Bypass the Mupettry! A lot of guitarists hit a plateau with their technique because of this one bonehead mistake. Here's how to avoid it and save yourself years of frustration.
- What you should literally be looking at with your eyes when you're playing (look at the wrong thing and you're wasting all your potential)
- Do the impossible... and memorize all the pentatonic shapes in a few days. (Sadly, most guitarists take years to accomplish this simple feat).
Now here's where it really gets fun: You're going to start playing guitar solos from some of the greatest guitarists of all time like Jimi Hendrix and Carlos Santana.
This is gonna be so much fun...and you'll go beyond just theory and techniques when you start playing these licks and making real music. And what better way than by copying the masters?
Play Classic Guitar Solos Note for Note.
Song #1: Fire - Jimi Hendrix
This is a solo that you need to know. It's got everything -- bends, double note bends, and so many tools you're gonna need to be an awesome guitarist.
Song #2: Oye Como Va - Santana
This is not only one of the greatest guitar melodies of all time, it also makes for a great finger exercise.
Song #3: Come Together - Beatles
A lesson in playing a clean, simple melody. There's some nice sweet bends here and this one will help you develop your intonation and vibrato so you'll get that inspiring lead guitar vibe from your guitar.
Song #4: Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
A brilliant example of how the best solos quote the melody of the song.
Song #5: Shine on You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd
Capture these soulful, deep bluesy licks and tasteful phrases under your fingers in a few easy steps. More priceless wisdom on how to make sure you're bending in key.
Song #6: Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
You'll love playing these these choice solos. This one has an awesome melody, cool double note bends, and tasty phrasing.
Song #7: Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Some awesome phrases and licks and one hot little solo. Like all the leads here, you can really learn and play this one in record time, even if you're a beginner.
Song #8: Something - Beatles
What makes George Harrison one of the best (underrated) guitarists? He always nailed the sweet slides and bends, while playing the perfect solo. Now its your turn to get all these nuanced phrases into your playing.
Song #9: War Pigs - Black Sabbath
This one has a lot of first finger sliding motion. You'll see exactly what fingers to use for these fast fiery licks.
Song #10: Sweet Child O Mine - Guns N Roses
And guess what -- that is all just on the first disc of Zero to Hero in 10 Days.
The fun continues on disc 2:
Have you tried playing a classic lick but it just doesn't have that "oomph" or sounds pale? Here's what you can get ALL your licks sounding better and turn up the mojo to 11.
Get all the powerful tools to help you unlock your
inner guitar god so you can properly express yourself
in a lead guitar solo.
- Become a master of vibrato. If you do nothing else but develop a strong vibrato, you'll be a great player. Mike gives you the no-nonsense formula for developing this critical technique.
- Discover the 5 different kinds of vibrato, how play each kind and when to use them.
- The B.B. King approach. Here's a fun and easy way you can sound like the king of the blues and practice this way of playing.
- Secret Sauce. Discover the little known technique that is really central for players like Kenny Wayne Sheppard and Stevie Ray Vaughan.
- Its worked for thousands of students: Exactly when to use your wrist, when to use your fingers. Never get confused by muppet instructors giving you bogus information.
- Make your guitar "talk" (most newbies screw up this technique). Use Mike's special trick to nail it every time.
- Exotic bends, baby! Players like Marty Friedman love this move. It adds a ton of variety to your playing and really seperates you from the crowd because probably 1 guitarist in 100 even knows how to do this.
- Freight train sized tension and huge wailing sounds are yours when you use this Albert King/Jimi Hendrix approved bending technique.
Here's One of Stevie Ray Vaughan's Signature Moves.
- It's called rake bending, and you can't do it on any other instrument except the guitar. It really gives you that "digging into the strings" sound.
- A technique you rarely hear about, but is one of the keys to sounding amazing.
- Another secret of the greats: How to develop your sense of touch on the guitar. This can dramatically improve anyone's guitar playing.
- "The drill that changed my life". Discovering this became one of Mike's personal breakthrough moments, and it opens up the entire neck for you.
- The "mix and match method". Now you can create new licks and melodies anytime you want with different shapes and rhythms.
- You might think of 2 handed tapping as an advanced technique but Mike makes it easy as pie, including the one thing you should do to get the pro sound.
- How does Jeff Beck get those wild sounds? One way is a little known trick called "bending tapping". Try this one and amaze yourself.
- Go on a rampage with wild trill bends that work even if its in the wrong key.
Did You Know That Randy Rhoads'
Intense Tapping Ideas Are Easy to Play?
- Try these licks from Randy Rhoads' Crazy train. Yes, they're actually easy once you know the pattern. It's like Van Halen's Eruption with a distinct difference.
- Man, I can't believe how Mike is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to giving you a complete education in guitar techniques in record time, like "pick tapping", another kickass move that's simple and effective.
- Van Halen's "Hot for teacher" solo has a virtuosic sounding run but the dirty little secret is he's using the same pattern on every string. Now you can use this atonal concept to play licks that are "out of key" but sound incredible.
- How to do "volume knob swells". Most guitarists ignore their volume knob but they're missing out on several exciting techniques like fading in a trill, using delay, chordal tricks, and more.
- Another big secret to how Jeff Beck gets his signature sound.
- Fretboard alchemy! How to combine 2 ordinary humdrum scales to get one really interesting, unique "super scale".
- Even if you're a raw beginner, you can create exotic sounds on your fretboard. The cool thing is you definitely won't need any crazy theory or advanced tricks -- you can use this idea right now, today.
- The secret scale combination that makes Carlos Santana sound absolutely awesome, especially during a minor blues jam.
- Your friends will wonder how you got so good when you start playing 'chromatic licks'. They won't know your secret weapon that makes it pratically effortless.
- Add some thick juicy texture to your playing with "double stops". Mike's gonna give you the 3 "mini chords" that you'll hear everwhere in classic rock riffs.
- Get super creative by playing with different note combinations and sequences.
And there's a lot more meat left on the bone here. I love this next set of lessons:
Here's 3 potent licks that we've seen
in thousands of guitar solos over the years from
legends like Mark Knopfler, Jimi Hendrix,
Jimmy Page, Lynard Skynard and much more.
We always run across these licks, so you need to get them into your playing because
they're a key part of the lead guitar vocab.
This lick can be found in the famous "Sultans of Swing" guitar solo by Dire Straits. It's
the basis of a fundamental technique that give your fingers some slick chops, and
you'll see it all the time in tons of different rock and blues guitar solos.
Another monster lick and even easier to play. The trick to this one is to keep
the sound crisp and and not let the notes mush
together like a chord. Jimmy Page used this in some of his most epic songs.
You can find this lick in songs like Voodoo Chile and Freebird. It's aweseome.
Mike gives you the small nuances that are the difference between
sounding like a champ vs. sounding like a chump.
Hold on, there's a lot more...
Are you an AC/DC fan?
Play the epic "Thunderstruck" solo
using open strings.
- Conjure up killer licks and gain a huge advantage with some simple open-string ideas.
- Play ocatave-solos like Wes Montgomery. It gives you a much fuller, thick and rich sound.
- Glide across the strings with sweep picking. It's an advanced technique but instead of taking years to learn it, Mike will give you a basic version to get this one into your playing fast.
And here's even more awesomeness you'll get when you watch disc 3:
- Develop a monster lead guitar vocabulary. This will make 10x more comfortable with your guitar.
- Never get bored again. Try this drill for endlessly interesting lines. It really builds your technique while giving you a lot more ideas to work with.
- Play wicked runs of notes like Jimmy Page does in the Led Zeppelin "Good Times Bad Times" guitar solo.
And if you thought this course was only gonna show you basic, beginner stuff, think again!
Take Your Skills to the Next Level
With the Power of Modes.
All of your most important guitar challenges are finally answered:
- Never be confused about what scale goes with what riff and chord. You'll understand how to generate chords from all your scales and have a full command and understanding of what's going on.
- If you're into songwriting, you'll get some awesome tools and ideas for combining chords in any key you want.
- How to build harmonies from the modes, which gives you tons of tasty exotic chords and the exact combinations for using them.
- How to use arpeggios to solo and get really interesting lines that smash to pieces all the boring cliches. Never again suffer from "those same old licks."
- Really nice sound combinations comes from playing the sweetest arpeggios over exotic chords. This approach gives your playing real depth and exponentially increases your knowledge of how to solo.
- How to practice with backing tracks, and really get the scales under your fingers. You'll be on the true path of the guitar master.
- A whole new world on the guitar and the secret of going beyond the pentatonic scale. You'll have so many more colors and notes and things to play with.
- A new bluesy approach using the MAJOR pentatonic sound, which gets overlooked by players.
And there's a lot more goodies I didn't have time to write about.
Life Is Short... Here's Your Chance To Once-And-For-All Fulfill Your Dream Of Playing Great Sounding Guitar.
Zero to Hero in 10 Days Vs. Private Instruction
I'm not going to knock face to face lessons. However: they usually end up costing a small fortune. In fact, if you wanted to study with Mike in person, be prepared to dish out thousands of dollars.
Even at "normal" guitar lesson prices, just look at how expensive it would be:
DVDs save you thousands of dollars, because you're getting dozens and dozens of lessons that you can watch over and over.
This is it, my friend... Zero to Hero in 10 Days is the systematized course that will give you the insider info you need to play like a pro in record time.
I'd like to make your decision easy. So, here's the deal... If for any reason, (or even no reason at all) you decide this course isn't helping you learn to play some great sounding guitar in record time, you can send an email and I'll refund every penny immediately. There's no fine print and no hassles.
The Craziest Guarantee In The World!
Yes, you'll get a 365-day unconditional 100% money back guarantee (and that's just for starters).
Order these awe-inspiring guitar lessons... watch them... then sit down with your guitar... tickle a few strings...and then play a few riffs just to prove to yourself that you've really learned to play some sweet sounding professional guitar, faster than you ever imagined.
If it doesn't happen, just send us a quick email and I'll see that you receive a prompt refund of your money, no questions asked.
...But here's where it gets crazy:
First of all, if there's even a single disc that doesn't impress you in this package, you can send it back to me, KEEP the ones you love, and get a full refund.
You read that correctly -- you can actually keep part of the package, send the rest back, and i'll give you 100% of your money back.
People think I'm nuts for doing this.
On top of that, I'll even pay for the shipping for you to send it back. Just contact customer support, and we'll take care of you if you find this course isn't for you.
So you're literally risking zero.
Grab all Zero to Hero Courses for only:
Save $60 Today
Your Price:$147Yes! I want instant access to these courses
Or Just Grab Zero to Hero Lead for only:
Save $28 Today
Your Price:$69Yes! I want instant access to these courses
Its my way of doing everything humanly possible to put your mind at ease so I can earn your business and put these awe-inspiring DVDs into your hands today.
Am I Crazy?
Or Is This Course That GOOD?
I can afford to be so generous... because I know the TRUTH. You see... these lessons really do work! By simply following along with the DVDs and taking it slow at first, you'll be amazed how the music comes to life. It's almost like magic because it shouldn't be THIS easy and simple... but it is.
Just imagine inviting your friends and family over, and blowing them away with some classic songs... Jaws will drop and respect will be earned.
It's a no-brainer decision, so please click on the link below, fill out your information, and you'll soon be the proud owner of this Zero to Hero in 10 Days Course that will reward you for a lifetime.
We'll rush the DVDs right to your door, and you'll be able to start immediately. A world of fun awaits, so don't delay -- click the link below right now!
P.S. If you're still not 100% sure if you should order right now, let me remind you of our sweet early bird deals and incredible 365-day guarantee. Don't delay, click here to order right now!